Communications (Social Media) Intern
Based in the Swiss Crypto Valley, SMART VALOR is a Blockchain startup set to enable borderless crypto finance. We are building a decentralized, community-based marketplace for tokenized alternative investments. Having been named by Forbes as one of, “Europe’s 10 Most Exciting Technology SMEs For 2018”–we couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our marketing department and provide ingenious ideas to help achieve our goals.
This internship will help you gain marketing skills in an innovative industry, and provide you with knowledge of numerous marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced & challenging work environment.
- Capable of building posts and managing graphic creation procedure for social platforms.
- Manage rewards / bounty program
- Engaging and participating in timely conversations on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc that surround the brand’s content, answer comments, and amplify positive sentiment.
- Boost awareness of brand, offerings, programs, and more
- Draft mass emails to client base to notify them of schedule changes, updates, etc.
- Assist clients with questions, report on their feedback, issues, trends, etc.
- Highlighting trends, themes and social best practices to grow channels.
- Excellent English language skills, other languages are favourable
- Good knowledge and understanding of cryptography and Blockchain technologies is a plus
- Strong commitment and high motivation with desire to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to learn and develop new skills – Creative personality, ability to think on the spot
- Working for Europe’s Top 10 Most Exciting Technology SME’s
- Participation in leading Blockchain & Cryptocurrency meetups
- Remunerated (CHF1’000 & 1’000 VALOR Token)
- Great company culture with career development opportunities!
What you need to know:
Must be legally eligible to work in Switzerland, at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfil the requirements of the role.