Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Digital assets based on blockchain technology are revolutionizing the future of finance. Building on this new technology, the mission of SMART VALOR is to democratize access to crypto assets to billions of people around the world in an easy, secure and compliant manner.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Munich. You will build and maintain a secure, robust, scaling, load balanced, automated, fail-over environment for our Security Token exchange hosted on Amazon Web Services.
Where we need your help
- ...Implementing easy automated process for testing, building deploying process using tools for CI/CD, e.g. Concourse
- ...Provide and maintain environments. Support the production, staging/QA and development environments as needed (Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, and more)
- ...Implement and maintain health and performance monitoring of relevant servers and their services
- ...Maintain the business continuity by identifying and drive opportunity of making systems highly resilient and human free
- ...Backup planning (PostGres)
- ...Develop and deploy immutable infrastructure-as-code scripts
- ...Write scripts, deployment frameworks, tracers, monitors, self-healing/auto remediation tools and automate the processes
- ...Secure our infrastructure, leverage also VPNs, VLANs, AWS WAF, Cloudflare WAF, and more
- ...Maintaining our email infrastructure - DKIM, SPF - is child’s play
- ...are visionary and fast growing company based in Zug (Switzerland) and Munich (Germany) pioneering digital assets based on distributed ledger technology
- ...provide our customers a marketplace to tokenize, list and trade these alternative investments (primary and secondary market)
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- ...develop state-of-the-art software (dockerized environment) with an agile, international team
- ...offer projects on the forefront of the distributed ledger industry from a crypto exchange towards a decentralized exchange
- ...great package: innovative atmosphere, good paying (optional company participation), flexible working hours, office in the center of Munich (Englischer Garten)
- ...can do the job described above!
- ...have a diploma or MSc in Computer Science, Information Security or comparable experience
- ...have at least 3 years of experience in the fields of DevOps
- ...are a high-performing and responsible professional, able to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- ...feel comfortable to work both in onsite and virtual teams
- ...have good communications skills (speaking English, German is a plus)
- ...have strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you see a fit and want to join our team, we are happy to receive your application.