Senior (Java) Developer
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Digital assets based on blockchain technology are revolutionizing the future of finance. Building on this new technology, the mission of SMART VALOR is to democratize access to crypto assets to billions of people around the world in an easy, secure and compliant manner.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Java Developer to join our team in Munich. You will design and develop highly quality software using Java and associated backend frameworks to run on a scalable clustered environment.
Where we need your help
- ...Collaborating with our Senior Architect you will design and implement best of class software modules and applications
- ...Investigate cutting edge technologies and presenting those for architectural review
- ...Support the product owner with your technical expertise when refining business requirements for the upcoming sprints
- ...Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- ...Write well designed, readable, testable, efficient code; Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and best practices
- ...Take technical responsibility of a function domain (e.g. Brokerage, Exchange, Custody, API-Development, KYC/AML, etc.)
- ...are visionary and fast growing company based in Zug (Switzerland) and Munich (Germany) pioneering digital assets based on distributed ledger technology
- ...provide our customers a marketplace to tokenize, list and trade these alternative investments (primary and secondary market)
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- ...develop state-of-the-art software (dockerized environment) with an agile, international team
- ...offer projects on the forefront of the distributed ledger industry from a crypto exchange towards a decentralized exchange
- ...great package: innovative atmosphere, good paying (optional company participation), flexible working hours, office in the center of Munich (Englischer Garten)
- ...have at least 6 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining scalable enterprise solutions (at least 3 years at senior level)
- ...are familiar with multiple test paradigms necessary to ensure high quality code
- ...are a high-performing and responsible professional, able to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- ...feel comfortable to work both in onsite and virtual teams
- ...have good communications skills (speaking English, German is a plus)
- ...have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ...have hands-on experience in CI/CD with Jenkins or Concourse -> That’s a plus!
- ...have hands-on knowledge in Blockchain or in one of the following fields: Cryptography, Hyperledger, Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Bitcoin, Cyber Security, Data Science, Solidity, Rust, or designing solutions for distributed systems -> That’s a plus!
If you see a fit and want to join our team, we are happy to receive your application.