Quality Engineer - Automation in Java
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Digital assets based on blockchain technology are revolutionizing the future of finance. Building on this new technology, the mission of SMART VALOR is to democratize access to crypto assets to billions of people around the world in an easy, secure and compliant manner. You want to realize your own ideas and contribute at the forefront of this exciting development?
As a Quality Engineer you are an important part of our delivery team. You ensure the high-quality standard of our Security Token exchange covering the whole digital asset livecycle. You are responsible to design, establish and monitor profound, automated test strategies. You define and implement quality gates and code metrics to ensure an appropriate code coverage using tools like Sonarcube and Concours. With the help of your highly detailed work you make sure that all our innovations are correctly implemented delivering the best value for our users’.
- ...are visionary and fast growing company based in Zug (Switzerland) and Munich (Germany) pioneering digital assets based on distributed ledger technology
- ...provide our customer a visionary marketplace to tokenize, list and trade alternative investments
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- ...offer real impact: take real responsibility and contribute ideas from day one. Yes, you will work on production systems
- ...develop state-of-the-art software (dockerized environment) with an agile, international team
- ...offer projects on the forefront of the distributed ledger industry - gain comprehensive knowledge about software development and blockchain industry for financial use cases
- ...great package: innovative atmosphere, good paying (optional company participation), flexible working hours, office in the center of Munich (Englischer Garten)
- ...have a Master’s degree in (Business &) Computer Science, Information Security, Math, Physics or a related technical discipline, or comparable practical experience
- ...always have security in your mind when engineering or testing a system
- ...have already gained experience in software engineering of web applications, test automation and managing of test processes (e.g. using Cypress and/or Selenium)
- ...consider yourself as a resourceful team player able to change direction quickly, security driven and showing eagerness to gather in-depth knowledge
- ...are visionary about blockchain technology and want to drive this domain together with our passionate team
- ...have very good English skills, German language skills are a plus
If you see a fit and want to join our team, we are happy to receive your application.