Manual QA / Supporter
Full-time Onsite (Katowice / Silesia)
Your Job in a nutshell:
The QA Role:
… You are our manual Quality Gate, working side by side with Automation Engineer.
… You know the platform inside out.
The Application Expert / Supporter Role:
… You help our customers in platform related issues.
Pick your own office!
Wow! Together with your colleagues you pick your own office either in Katowice City or somewhere in Silesia – make yourself comfortable. (We run out of space)
Your daily work (QA Part)
- Determine, Design and Write Test Cases from Requirements and User Stories.
- Work closely with the application development team, improve processes and tools
- Communicate with other QAs and business analyst to clarify requirements/provide a quick test
- Ensure test cases reflect product requirements
- Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects
- Support in fields CI – work together with DevOps Team
- Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated, and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
Your daily work (Supporter)
- Building up knowledge database, tutorials, employee trainings
- Analyse, Prioritize and Classify incoming tickets, forwarding if needed to 2nd-level support, ensure SLA
- Support CRM-Software (house internal) and Office-related usage
- Installation-Support (internal) for PCs, peripherial devices, software
- Support customers and employees to act, behave and communicate in a secure way
Describes you best
- You can do the job and have already the relevant experience!
- Respect and live our core principles: Collaborate and over communicate; Prioritize impact; Maintain a high personal standard; Share knowledge and experience; Drive a culture of ownership and responsibility.
- Experience identifying the genesis of a defect, using debugging tools (e.g. Firebug), analyzing stack traces, code, log-files and other artefacts
- Great attention to details and strong analytical skills!
- Strong affinity for security
- You have good communications skills (speaking English, German is a plus)
Plus points for...
- A background in finance / crypto / digital assets
- Want to develop into the role mid-term of a QA Automation Engineer
- Cutting edge tech, cutting edge-industry, drive revolution!
- International work environment and flat organization
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (One Day Home-office per week), Casual work attire
- Up-To-Date Equipment (e.g. Notebook, Screens, etc.)
- Free choice of peripheral equipment (mouse, keyboard, etc.)
- Height Adjustable Desk, Eye-Caring-Lightning, ergonomic office chairs