Senior Technical Architect
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Digital assets based on blockchain technology are revolutionizing the future of finance. Building on this new technology, the mission of SMART VALOR is to democratize access to crypto assets to billions of people around the world in an easy, secure and compliant manner.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Technical Architect to join our team in Munich. You will lead cross-team platform development by defining technical scope and milestones, managing dependencies, planning ahead, setting the course with architecture, leadership expertise, and standards.
Where we need your help
- ...Effectively align stakeholders, engineering and cross-functional teams, technical leaders, and senior management with a strong focus on facilitating collaboration, communication, moderation, contingency planning and decision-making.
- ...Adjust your approach for each individual project. This may require you to play many roles, from in-house consultant to business analyst to hands-on architect.
- ...Overcome obstacles, identify and remove bottlenecks and push your projects to success with a collaborative and solution-oriented mindset. You thrive on the ability to solve technical and business challenges.
- ...are visionary and fast growing company based in Zug (Switzerland) and Munich (Germany) pioneering digital assets based on distributed ledger technology
- ...provide our customers a marketplace to tokenize, list and trade these alternative investments (primary and secondary market)
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- ...offer projects on the forefront of the distributed ledger industry from a crypto exchange towards a decentralized exchange
- ...great package: innovative atmosphere, good paying (optional company participation), flexible working hours, office in the center of Munich (Englischer Garten)
- ...have years of professional hands-on experience as senior, lead engineer, or architect in complex development projects.
- ...have expertise in programming languages like Java, C++ (for backend components) and also the ability to help your teams develop front-end components using today's most popular frameworks
- ...have hands-on experience with state of the art tech stack (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Kibana, Zipkin, Rabbitmq, NGINX, graphql, NodeJS)
- ...are able to work with SQL databases and REST APIs in a highly distributed, scalable and resilient microservice landscape.
- ...are a high-performing and responsible professional, able to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- ...feel comfortable to work both in onsite and virtual teams
- ...have good communications skills (speaking English, German is a plus)
- ...have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ...have hands-on knowledge in fields of blockchain -> That’s a plus!
If you see a fit and want to join our team, we are happy to receive your application.