Working Student IT
Based in the Swiss Crypto Valley, SMART VALOR is a Blockchain startup set to enable borderless crypto finance. We are building a decentralized, community-based marketplace for tokenized alternative investments. Having been named by Forbes as one of, “Europe’s 10 Most Exciting Technology SMEs For 2018”–we couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds.
Smart Valor is looking for a working student (max. 20h / week) for the location Munich (Germany).
- Support of the IT team in enhancing existing IT processes or introducing new technologies
- Administration of user access rights regarding different applications and services
- Ensure timely onboarding activities for new-starter of whole SMART VALOR team
- Support and train users in self-service processes
- Regular cost controlling, check IT consumption of users and advise them on how to reduce costs
- Depending on your capabilities and interest: supporting IT & SMART VALOR Platform development, writing scripts to automate processes
- High IT affinity or study in computer science
- High degree of initiative and organizational skills. Able to prioritize workload, commit to deadlines, take responsibility and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with proactive and challenging “can do” mentality
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure, systems, programming languages is a plus.
- High level of troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Language Skills: English and German