Based in the Swiss Crypto Valley, SMART VALOR is a Blockchain startup set to enable borderless crypto finance. We are building a decentralized, community-based marketplace for tokenized alternative investments. Having been named by Forbes as one of, “Europe’s 10 Most Exciting Technology SMEs For 2018”–we couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds.
Job located at our head office located in Zug, Switzerland,
SMART VALOR is looking for an experienced, reliable Event Manager who will help continue building the company’s brand revolutionizing the global investments. You will be working closely to the CEO and CMO, with key responsibilities in making our events a success.
The key event is a bi-annual www.cryptosummit.ch
– Oversee the whole logistics of the events (small/mid-size at least once a month, or large-size 1k+ a few times a year): venue negotiations, suppliers, partners, transportation, accommodation, flights, and more
– Work hand-in-hand with the managers to define messaging, tone, brand and content of the events
– Support content creation for the events and communication with speakers
– Business development: you will be responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing strategic partnerships and for developing/growing current partners (including in-kind sponsors)
– Fluent in English is a must
– Fluent in French or German/Swiss German would be ideal
– Experience in managing large scale international events and in project management (Must)
– Business development/ Sales experience
– Comfortable working in a startup setting and dealing with a fast paced, changing environment
– Passionate about emerging markets and impacting people through technology and entrepreneurship
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to details