SMART VALOR is looking for self-motivated and curious person, who has project management and organisation skills, and experience working within our fast-pace environment, to assist our CIO in Munich.
- Direct support to our CIO in fields of product development, system operations and support organization
- Act as link between end users and higher level support
- Design and enforce internal procedures for the use of IT resources / processes – incl. executing some trainings
- Analyze metrics to evaluate IT system performance and recommend improvements.
- Analyze resource utilization, timesheet, and financial data for assigned project – incl. budget reporting.
- Prepare presentations and agendas for business meetings and discussions.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned
- BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Critical thinker and decisive leader with strong coordination and organizational skills
- Understands end-user problems and convey them in technical language to other IT professionals.
- High degree of initiative and great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in an agile team and to balance tasks of different priorities, commit to deadlines
- Very good level of spoken / written English and German, other languages are a plus
- Interest in cryptocurrencies / blockchain technology / private investment