What we do
SMART VALOR is an investment platform offering instant trading, seamless brokerage and secure custody of digital assets such as cryptocurrencies.
Token Sales Execution
- Onboard your users and investors according to Swiss/EU-compliant KYC/AML.
- Receive and administer crypto payments on your behalf.
- Distribute tokens into your users’ and investors’ wallets.
- Write smart contracts for your utility or payment token.
- Run security audits on your smart contract.
- List utility tokens of successful early-stage tech companies.
- Advise on the structuring of your Security Token Offering (STO).
- Connect you with specialized legal advisors and marketers.
Brokerage Services (OTC)
- Buy and sell a broad range of cryptocurrencies and tokens.
- Advise on the optimal timing and exposure to digital assets.
- Trade top cryptocurrencies on an exchange that is operated as a currency exchange out of Liechtenstein.
- Benefit from an integrated secure custody solution for digital assets (limited to currency and utility tokens).
Potential Tokenized Digital Assets
Early stage tech companies that would like to issue their shares in the form of tokens.
- Blockchain and tech-related startups
- Blockchain infrastructure projects
- Non-fungible assets
- Non-blockchain infrastructure
- Venture capital funds
- Metals and commodities
- Intangible assets
General advantages of reflecting assets on the blockchain
Decentralized record of ownership
No need to trust a bank or any other centralized institution to keep a safe record of the ownership of your assets.
Self-executing securities based on smart contracts will allow for more complex conditional payment structures to be reflected and executed automatically.
Tokens can be traded at any time 24/7.
Both transfer transactions and a record of ownership (ledger) occurs in the blockchain network. Transfer of ownership is instant, in comparison with 2-3 day settlement time on traditional stock exchanges.
Tokens represent a tiny fraction of the asset’s value, making investing in that asset more affordable to a wider audience of investors.
Europe’s 10 Most Exciting Technology SMEs for 2018
Selected out of thousands of applicants as one of 5 startups to join the Thomson Reuters Incubator in Zug, Switzerland (2017-18)