Blockchain / Smart Contract Developer
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Digital assets based on blockchain technology are revolutionizing the future of finance. Building on this new technology, the mission of SMART VALOR is to democratize access to crypto assets to billions of people around the world in an easy, secure and compliant manner. You want to realize your own ideas and contribute at the forefront of this exciting development?
As a blockchain developer you will test and document new applications based on the latest distributed ledger technologies. You are part of our tech-core team, discussing and implementing the core protocol of our blockchain agnostic exchange. Your efforts will focus on leveraging and orchestrating existing frameworks and protocols and where necessary perform some custom development on your own. You will maintain and extend our existing implementation and continuously scout evolving tools and tech in the blockchain ecosystem. You have direct impact on critical milestones towards the SMART VALOR platform applying latest tech and high security standards in a hands-on and energetic environment.
- are visionary and fast growing company based in Zug (Switzerland) and Munich (Germany) pioneering digital assets based on distributed ledger technology
- ...provide our customers a marketplace to tokenize, list and trade these alternative investments (primary and secondary market)
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- ...develop state-of-the-art software with an international team
- ...offer real impact: take responsibility and contribute ideas from day one. Yes, you will work on production systems
- ...offer projects on the forefront of the distributed ledger industry from a crypto exchange towards a decentralized exchange - gain comprehensive knowledge about software development and blockchain for financial use cases
- ...great package: innovative atmosphere, good paying (optional company participation), flexible working hours, office in the center of Munich (Englischer Garten)
- ...have a Master’s degree in (Business &) Computer Science, Information Security, Math, Physic, a related technical discipline, or comparable practical experience
- ...have comprehensive understanding of smart contracts and contract based high-level languages like Solidity and gained already first practical experience
- ...know existing blockchain frameworks and consensus protocols, cryptocurrency wallets, DApps and cryptography
- ...consider yourself as a resourceful team player able to change direction quickly, security driven and showing eagerness to gather in-depth knowledge
- ...are visionary about blockchain technology and want to drive this domain together with our passionate team
- ...have very good English skills, German language skills are a plus
If you see a fit and want to join our team, we are happy to receive your application.