(Senior) Security Engineer
Full-time Onsite (Katowice / Silesia)
Your job in a nutshell:
Keep the funds and data of our customers and our company private safe. When it comes to security you ensure the highest quality of our service offer.
Challenge accepted? – Read more!
As part of our SOC the Platform Security team proactively finds potential vulnerabilities in our platform, the CI/CD-pipeline and our infrastructure, developed by our team of experienced software and DevOps engineers.
Pick your own office!
Wow! Together with your colleagues you pick your own office either in Katowice City or somewhere in Silesia – make yourself comfortable. (We run out of space)
Your daily work
- Security code reviews, vulnerability-scanning (3rd-party deps), manual and automated security testing as part of our delivery
- Threat modeling: Derive risk impact and probability
- Feed sprint backlog with security related tasks based on derived priories
- Penetration testing, ethical hacking, improve intrusion prevention sounds like fun?
- Educating and train product teams on security topics, best practices and skills (we run on SDL)
- Detect, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents (or better never be required to do)
Describes you best
- You can do the job and have already the relevant experience!
- Respect and live our core principles: Collaborate and over communicate; Prioritize impact; Maintain a high personal standard; Share knowledge and experience; Drive a culture of ownership and responsibility.
- You feel comfortable to switch contexts as need arise and dig into the world of various protocols, languages, tools and frameworks.
- You have good communications skills (speaking English, German is a plus
Plus points for...
- Bug bounty experience (running a program or reporting) / CTF experience
- Fluent in digital assets
- Cutting edge tech, cutting edge-industry, drive revolution!
- International work environment and flat organization
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (one day Home-office per week), Casual work attire
- Up-To-Date Equipment (e.g. Notebook, Screens, etc.)
- Free choice of peripheral equipment (mouse, keyboard, etc.)
- Height Adjustable Desk, Eye-Caring-Lightning, ergonomic office chairs