smart valor jobs
smart valor jobs
SMART VALOR is expanding and we’re on the lookout for self-motivated, curious and adaptable teammates! Preferred experience working in a dynamic start-up environment.
Based in the Swiss Crypto Valley, SMART VALOR is a blockchain startup set to enable borderless crypto finance. We are building a decentralized marketplace for tokenized alternative investments backed by secure custody for crypto assets.
Having been named by Forbes as one of, “Europe’s 10 Most Exciting Technology SMEs For 2018”–we couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds.
Although our head office is located in Zug, Switzerland, the positions listed below can be based in Munich, Paris or Zug.
Look forward to receiving your CV by signing up the form below.
Our current open positions are listed below
- Senior Blockchain System Architect
smart valor jobs 1
Senior Blockchain Architect – Marketplace for Alternative Investments
As Senior Blockchain System Architect and part of our product core team, you’ll play a key role in designing and implementing the architecture for our distributed ledger and our smart contracts according to our business needs.
Driven by your passion to new technologies, you are at cutting edge of the different blockchain technologies, sidechains and languages to interact with blockchains or distributed ledgers. You will work alongside the management team and developers to design the architecture, selecting the best techno with respect to business requirements, development efficiency and maintenance quality. You will participate to the full development life cycle, including consideration on security of the system, interacting with the whole team and guiding the development choices. You will work on defining and prototyping new features in collaboration with the business team. You will be part of the technical decision and collaboration with external providers.
- Experience 3 to 5 years delivering complex projects as a “full-stack developer” with significant development experience and solid engineering fundamentals in key technologies. Experience with several blockchain stacks. Experience with various APIs, programing languages, technologies. Python, Java, Go, Solidity, IPFS, Dapps, …
- Several years of experience in the field, ideally within dynamic startup-like environment
- Experience of building industrial system / operational products from design, development, integration to maintenance.
- Excellent communication in international teams, leadership skill and team player
- Experience to work in a multicultural teams in an agile format
- Hard-worker, like to challenge his peers
- Capability and willingness to learn and utilize new skills very quickly
- Someone that thrives in an open, fast-paced environment, connected to the blockchain community and motivated to keep watching the new techno
- Fluent in English
smart valor jobs 2
Marketing and Communications
- Chief Marketing Officer
smart valor jobs 3
Chief Marketing Officer
You have built startups from the ground up taking over the responsibility for overall marketing and growth hacking. You know how hire the best marketing team, achieve high performance from every team member. You have been in several deep-dives positions before (digital marketing, advertising, branding) before you moved into Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and led the team. You have the depth of marketing expertise AND experience in managing the team.
You know what it takes to take a business from 0 to 1 and can deliver on highly ambitious goals.
- Grow community, users of the platform and followers significantly scaling the platform from its initial launch
- Develop a feasible marketing plan oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Design and coordinate PR and (paid) social, advertising, community engagement campagnes (bounties), SEO, analytics, etc.
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Experience in scaling start-ups
- Min 2 years in leading marketing roles (Head of Marketing or CMO)
- Industry: financial technology growth companies or fintech startups (no banks)
- Have been responsible for marketing team and budget
- Experience managing external agency partners
- Hands-on experience gained in all of the key areas of marketing, advertising, digital marketing, SEO, marketing communication, etc.
Nice to have
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and public speaking skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Knowledge of crypto/blockchain space is a plus
- Experience of managing distributed teams is a plus
- Experience in ICO/Bounty Programs is a big plus
smart valor jobs 4
- Head of Compliance
smart valor jobs 5
Head of compliance
You will design and manage compliance processes, while advising our tech team, to ensure that the regulatory requirements are fulfilled and will accompany the scaling of our business by adapting the processes with the evolution of the platform. You will be responsible of the Smart Valor financial licensing aspects. Being at the edge of defining a new market, you will work with regulators to both improve existing framework and be aware of the future evolution. You will define the associate reporting and audit procedure, including transaction monitoring tools. Finance regulations are the first goal in particular for AML, KYC procedures, investment regulations, banking/trading licenses but others, in particular GDPR, are also in the scope.
- +7 years of relevant experience in leading compliance roles in financial institutions.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, for compliance and risk control, in finance industry, in particular CH and EU
- Working under pressure with multiple tasks in parallel suits you
- Excellent communication and leadership skill
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience of managing teams is a plus
- Ideally, used to work in dynamic startup-like environment
smart valor jobs 6
In the coming weeks, we will also be on the lookout for additional roles within the following teams:
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts Developers
- IT Architect, IT Administrator
- Security Developer/Analyst
- Requirement Engineer
- Interaction Designer UX
Marketing and Communications
- SEO/ Analytics Expert
- Content Creator
- Growth Hacker / Community Manager
- Head of Investor Relations